Working Groups and Roundtables
The members of By-Product Synergy NW have initiated the following working groups:
- Heavy Industry Working Group – addressing common problems and materials of large manufacturers and industrial companies: e.g. paper and pulp mills, refineries, plastics, glass and metal forming companies, other processors.
- Sheet Plastic Roundtable – an innovative regional collaboration for converting plastic waste to building materials, diverting a significant landfill stream to productive use.
- Construction & Demolition Debris and Salvage (system flow)
- Refractory Brick – exploring opportunities to reuse material locally for productive purposes.
- Materials Innovation Exchange Working Group – this website grew from a BPS NW working group and continues to be supported by the members of By-Product Synergy NW.
- Glass – this is a new group we are currently seeking interested parties for
Currently other synergies and exchanges are being developed. For more information about these groups and other opportunities, please contact us!